CallidusCloud, now part of SAP, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, speed up contract negotiations, properly recognize revenue under ASC 606, and streamline sales compensation—driving bigger deals, faster. Over 6,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
This position focuses on generating and analyzing the Enterprise renewal opportunities and is an essential function to ensure renewal rates remain high. The Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations in the Finance department and works closely with the Sales, Deal Desk, Legal, Revenue Compliance, Revenue Operations and Customer Success teams.
• Create, validate and close renewal opportunities in the CRM
• Review prior opportunities, contracts and sales orders to ensure current opportunities are complete and accurate
• Understand and calculate amounts, assign dates, renewal terms and other required fields per contractual terms
• Generate quotes in quoting system
• Research and document history to support large dollar and/or complex accounts
• Ensure completeness of the renewals population on an ongoing basis, including periodic reconciliation to the billing/financial system
• Monitor at risk opportunities and cancellations/reductions to ensure timely reporting
• Support renewal rate reporting requirements and others as requested
• Problem solve, demonstrate professional skepticism and know when to escalate issues
• Collaborate with Account Executives and Management on complex renewal situations
• Perform other duties as assigned
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.