CallidusCloud, now part of SAP, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, speed up contract negotiations, properly recognize revenue under ASC 606, and streamline sales compensation—driving bigger deals, faster. Over 6,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
Are you a top performing sales executive looking to be a part of a growing and award winning global SaaS Company? Join our team at CallidusCloud! We are currently looking for driven Sr. Account Executives with solid business-to-business sales in the technical and software space to join our Sales team in North Carolina.
· Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call, premise visits, and networking
· Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
· Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
· Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers
· Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
· Maintain revenue and build new revenue within established account base
· Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level
· 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
· Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
· Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including SalesForce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· BA/BS degree
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.