CallidusCloud, now part of SAP, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, speed up contract negotiations, properly recognize revenue under ASC 606, and streamline sales compensation—driving bigger deals, faster. Over 6,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is looking for driven and motivated sales professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to join the Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates are curious, resourceful and tenacious with an interest in growing their career in sales.
This role will be based in our Dublin, CA location. Come join our Sales Development crew where you can expect to work hard with a fun group of people while gaining valuable sales experience to advance your career. We run sales contests with great prizes and other fun incentives so c’mon, what are you waiting for? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
• Seek out and develop new customer relationships and renew existing relationships.
• Drive out-bound prospecting campaigns
• Record all activity in CRM system for regular reporting to sales management.
• Conduct lead evaluation to determine if a qualified opportunity exists.
• Coordinate closely with Account Executives and Marketing on outbound campaigns
• Other duties as necessary.
• 2 years of Business Development or related sales experience
• self starter with a strong competitive nature
• effective time management skills
• excellent phone presence
• information management
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• sense of urgency
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.