CallidusCloud, now a part of SAP, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process and deliver customer success.
CallidusCloud is looking for an experienced contracts attorney to join its growing, high performance in-house legal team in Dublin, CA as a Contracts Manager.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field or its equivalent; J.D. preferredjJ.D. from an accredited program. Bar membership preferred.
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in negotiating out-bound technology agreements with a SaaS or software company.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-driven, ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Proven success in a high volume and highly transactional environment.
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.